Winter Program 2022
Thursday, March 31, 2022
2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Achieving Colorado’s Climate Goals
2:00 pm – Doors Open / Networking
2:30 pm – 3:45 pm – Presentation
3:30 pm – 5:00 pm – Networking & Happy Hour
Hors d’oeuvre and Happy Hour to be served
Free for End Users, Students, & Sponsors (Registration Still Required)
Non-Member/Non-Sponsor Fee per Person:
– $75.00 before event
– $100.00 at the door
The Rocky Mountain Chapter of the 7X24Exchange will host a seminar on Thursday, March 31, to update our members on state legislation that will directly affect the operation and construction of most Data Center facilities in the state. We will also present City of Denver legislation passed in 2021.
Come hear the latest on sustainable policy topics such as:
- Review of State and City of Denver legislation passed in 2021 related to building performance and carbon reduction.
- Update from the State of Colorado rule making task force on how State legislation will be defined and enforced.
- Compliance milestones required by facilities in 2024, 2027 and 2030
- How will these rules directly affect Data Centers?
- What resources can the Rocky Mountain Chapter of the 7X24Exchange provide to assist with education for compliance to these new rules?
These State and City ordinances are significant and compliance is required. This will be among the most important sessions of the year for Data Center managers. Please consider making it a priority to attend.
Sharon Jaye, D.Ed, SFP
Energize Denver Policy Manager
City and County of Denver
Energize Denver Outreach Administrator
Principal and QA/QC Director