Spring Program 2017
May 19, 2017
7:30 am - 11:00 am
STANDBY POWER TECHNOLOGY MINI-TRADE SHOW
We will cover some of the latest technology for UPS systems, rotary UPS, and recent improvements in battery technology.
There will be table displays with up-to-date vendor information on backup power and distribution systems.
End users, members, and students can attend for free. Vendors, consultants and non-member mission critical industry professionals will have a $40 entry fee.
Table displays will be $250 each. Vendors interested in reserving a table display are urged to contact Max Billington, Executive Director of the RMC 7X24 via email at . Tables will be assigned on a first come, first served basis. Vendors will receive four passes for the event with the price of the table.
The Final Agenda is below:
7:00AM event and table setup
7:50AM to 8:00AM opening remarks
8:00AM to 10:00AM: 10-minute presentations w/ Q&A (15 min total each)
- Toshiba/SCiB Lithium Ion Battery, presenter: Mike Mantey
- E1 Dynamics, presenter: Bob Suchon
- APC/Schneider Electric 4 Layer Inverter UPS, presenter: Carsten Baumann
- Samsung’s lithium ion batteries, presenter: Robert Strong
- Eaton UPS, presenter: Ash Prabhakar
- Enersys TPPL batteries, presenter: Mike Gile
- Mitsubishi UPS, presenter: Paul Darwin
- Liebert UPS, presenter: Leonard Schamberger
10:00AM to 10:30AM closing remarks and door prizes
10:30 to 11:30 mini-trade show displays and networking
11:30 event ends clean-up and teardown
The event is at
6255 W Quincy Avenue
Denver, Colorado 80235-3010
We look forward to seeing you!