Q – How often does the 7×24 Exchange Rocky Mountain Chapter host educational programs?
A – We offer FREE technical presentations 3 times per year as follows:
- March, May, and September in the Denver Metro Area.
Q – What other events does the 7×24 Exchange Rocky Mountain Chapter host?
A – We host an annual Golf Tournament in August. Review the number of secured spots included in your annual sponsorship, additional spots are available for purchase.
Q – Are professional development hours available?
A – Yes, upon request at completion of educational seminar.
Q – What are some examples of the technical presentations?
A – We strive to host technical presentations that will be beneficial to infrastructure management personnel from all types of critical facilities, not just data centers. Here are some examples of past presentations:
- Demystifying Efficiency Using Airflow as a System
- Backup Power Systems
- Energy Efficiency & Net Zero Power Alternatives for Data Centers
- Cooling Best Practices & Economizer
- Building Re-Commissioning
- Data Center Mechanical Systems Energy & Reliability
- Tour of the New Energy Efficient NREL Facility in Golden
- Benefits of Modular Buildings Utilized in Place of Permanent Structures
- Flywheel Energy Storage vs. Traditional Batteries for Use With UPS Systems
Q – How much does it cost to join?
A – Please go to our Become a Member page for details
Q – Is there a way that I can receive regular updates on upcoming events?
A – When you join the 7×24 Exchange Rocky Mountain Chapter, your email address is automatically added to our distribution list. You can also request to be added to the distribution list by making the request on the Contact us page